1. Kadazan dad : Sino Kadazan mum : I am Kadazan and we are from Kg Kepayan, Kepayan – Sabah.
2. I am an entrepreneur (tukang cuci kain).
I was in Kuala Lumpur (KL), Malaysia for study in 1998 and later stayed on for eight years to gain work experience in management and banking.
I moved back to Sabah because I believe that Sabah has big potential in business, she has a steady population growth together with the increase number of tourist coming in and out …
Most importantly, it is my home town… Since I have my own family now, I believe Kota Kinabalu is still the best place to raise a young family with kids without the interruption of modern technology and lifestyle.
And yes! It was easy to move back to Sabah. It was such a wonderful experience, from a stressful lifestyle to a wonderful relaxing ambiance here.
The hardest thing to leave back in KL is my house. I am in the middle of selling it.
3. My current location : Kiranau , Penampang 4.
4. Sabahan all cool and I am cool! Loving it because all Sabahan are very receptive regardless of race and religion, truly 1Malaysia and TRULY ASIA!
5. I can be contacted via facebook.