Archive for category Kota Kinabalu
My name is Izaan Azyan. 22 years old. Came from a very rojak family since there are Dusun, Chinese, Arab and Brunei running in my blood. Read the rest of this entry »
I still live in Penampang and am a teacher. Read the rest of this entry »
1. My dad (deceased) is a Kadazan from Kg. Buit Hill, & my mom is a mix-Chinese/Kadazan from Kg. Hungab. Read the rest of this entry »
1. Mum – Kadazan & dad = Sino Kadazan = makes me a Kadazan. (Dad from Kinarut and Mum from Kg. Terawi)
2. Working as an Administrative Executive with a developer company.
3. Base in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
4. Because nothing can compare to Sabahan bah… As a Sabahan, we are always proud with our smile bah!
5. I am contactable via Facebook.
1. This is what’s written on my birth certificate, dad-Kadazan + mum-Kadazan = me-Kadazan but if I really trace my ancestor’s bloodline, I am probably a Dusun because the language that we speak at home is not ‘Tangara’ but I guess this is the beauty of being a Sabahan. I am from Kg. Pogunon, Penampang. Read the rest of this entry »
My dad and mum are Kadazan, dad from Kg. Punson, Kinarut and mum from Kg. Simpudu, Papar.
Basically, I am a housewife since 2008. Previously I was attached to a housing development company.
Since I like baking very much, I will bake my family cakes for tea time or the weekend gathering. Read the rest of this entry »
1. Kadazan dad : Sino Kadazan mum : I am Kadazan and we are from Kg Kepayan, Kepayan – Sabah.
2. I am an entrepreneur (tukang cuci kain). Read the rest of this entry »
My mum is pure Kadazan from Keningau, my father is from Tambunan. Dad’s father is English + Scottish and grandma is Javanese + Chinese. Our family is based in Kg Kobusak, Penampang. Read the rest of this entry »
2. I work as an ICT technician for Kinabalu Era Takzim Sdn Bhd in Kota Kinabalu. Read the rest of this entry »