Archive for category Kota Kinabalu
1. Of course Kadazan bo gia onu vagu. Dadi kampung ku nopo nga Kg. Sunag, Kinarut om pointatap no do Kadazan vagu. (Of course I am a Kadazan, my father’s village is Kg. Sunag, Kinarut which makes me a Kadazan native)
2. Sekarang saya adalah orang kampung, di Kinarut, Papar district-Sabah. Read the rest of this entry »
1. Mum & dad are Dusun from Kota Belud but in my birth certificate, they put Kadazan so that makes me Kadazan. Read the rest of this entry »
Usually people would say I have to follow father, but I don’t feel like an Iban because I was born and bred in Sabah. I would say I am Kadazan, I do not feel the Chinese blood in me so I will stick to Kadazan. Read the rest of this entry »
2. Pekerjaan saya adalah sebagai Pegawai Kewangan kepada Pusat Tindakan Alam Sekitar Sabah atau EAC di Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. Skop kerja saya ialah mengurus dana untuk EAC bagi program pendidikan alam sekitar dan kesedaran awam. Read the rest of this entry »
1. I am from Kg. Terawi, Penampang. Both of my parents are Kadazan from Putatan, Sabah. Married to Itom Revier Tiah who is a Lotud from Kg. Labuaya, Tuaran and moved to Sandakan in 1980.
2. Now both my husband (a retired senior government officer) and I spend our time tending to our small business in palm oil plantation. Read the rest of this entry »
Did you watch the video about classmates bullying a girl to the point they cut her hair? I was referring to the youtube video that Johnathan Yong aka Rock Angel posted on his wall. It was the bully case in Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Raja Abdullah, Kuala Lumpur that happened in middle of this year. Read the rest of this entry »
Introducing a lady who described herself as, ‘…being blessed to be born & living in Kota Kinabalu! The sunset here is magnificent! One of the best kept secret in the world!’ A humbling yet wonderful quote, if I may say so myself which I picked up from her blog called lenorelee.blogspot.com. Read the rest of this entry »
Miss Penny Richard Tay hails from Hungab, Penampang. She is a Sino Kadazan from a bloodline of father, a Chinese from Keningau and mummy, a Kadazan from Penampang.
Currently she is working as an ‘Independent Holiday Consultant’ at Penampang Tamariska Solution in Megalong Shopping Complex, Donggongon. Read the rest of this entry »
2. Plying my trade as a Financial Consultant. Read the rest of this entry »