Posts Tagged WhoAmISabah
1. Dad (Kadazan)+mom (Sino-Kadazan) makes me a Kadazan
2. University student
3. Tokyo, Japan
4. I am a true Sabahan because no matter where i am, the crowd, food and scenery of Kota Kinabalu is always in my mind. I happily put those thoughts into words when i talk to people around me:P
5. Contact me via facebook.
1. Lineage – Dad (Kadazan) + Mum (Chinese) = Kadazan
2. Profession: Secretary
3. Currently in Brunei
4. I am proud to be Sabahan. Being Sabahan simply the best…with multilingual, colorful culture & ethnics and food. No matter where I am, my heart always belong in Sabah. It’s the place where everybody makes you feel like home!! I love Sabah!
I am contactable via facebook.
Kadazan (Mum), Dusun (Dad) = Dusun (me). Currently with the government as Government Executive Officer station in WP Labuan. I am ‘Fabulous’ Sabahan coz wherever I am Sabah is with meP). #WhoAmISabah
Sila kontak melalui fb @Bella Eddy
Hello… I’m a Sabahan. Dad Brunei Bajau + Mum Sino Kadazan = Me Brunei Bajau Kadazan:)
Currently staying in Perak and working with the Ministry of Health Malaysia sebagai pengajar di KSKB Perak.
I miss my home sweet home… Sabah will always be on my mind… Sabah BAH!
Please connect with me via facebook 🙂
Father Sino Kadazan Putatan + mummy Kadazan Kota Klias Kuala Penyu makes me a Sino Kadazan…
I am a personal assistant for an important person base in Kota Kinabalu.
I am lucky coz I’m a SABAHAN bumiputera in Sabah…
I am contactable via facebook🙂
1. Lineage – Dad (Kadazan) + mama (Sino Kadazan) = Kadazan
2. Profession: freelance beautician + hairstylist :))
3. Currently in Kota Kinabalu
4. The great thing being a Sabahan is that we’re friendly, and the food is awesome! Especially traditional cuisine :)) #WhoAmISabah
Connect with me on Facebook 🙂
Well, I didn’t ask to be born a Sabahan. To me this is a gift, and damn proud of it. Hope I cud give my two cents to fellow Sabahans, the country, n perhaps to the larger community… #WhoAmISabah?
Connect with me at fb/twitter wit my full name, or my blog kionsom.blogspot.com.
Father Sino-Kadazan, Putatan + mum Kadazan Kinarut, full time home organiser & website administrator. #WhoAmISabah???
After a 3 year stint in Bangkok, Thailand, my little family & I moved to Subang Jaya, Selangor to stay. Our next stop will be Kota Kinabalu, Sabah but don’t know yet when. Will keep this site posted on this:P
As to why I am a ‘Fabulous’ Sabahan; I refuse to give up hope that 1 day we will be back to Sabah to live, my family & I. It is where our hearts are and hopefully it won’t take us too long to go home, back to Sabah…….
*** More about me & whoamisabah.com by The Star newspaper here